Marketing Coordinator – Denver, CO
Engineering Economics, Inc. (EEI), soon to be an employee-owned company, is looking for an exceptional Marketing Coordinator to support our marketing and business development program for our Rocky Mountain to East Coast locations. If you have the talent and drive to be successful, you’ll find an environment at EEI where you can flourish!
As a leader in the building systems consulting industry, EEI specializes in building commissioning, LEED® commissioning, retro-commissioning, energy audits, facility assessments, and other energy-related consulting services. In your role as Marketing Coordinator, you’ll:
- work on a local, regional, and national basis as you assist in planning and implementing our marketing activities.
- develop winning proposals and support our interview teams with dynamic presentation materials
- create collateral materials, develop content, and copywrite and produce targeted marketing and presentation packages and SOQ’s.
- assist our teams in pursuing projects with Fortune 500® companies, government agencies, commercial and industrial companies, and non-profit organizations.
It’s an opportunity to grow and take your career to the next level in marketing professional services.
At EEI, you’ll find a team that appreciates the value of a positive work / life balance. We are energetic, fun, and willing to step up and do what it takes to support each other in an exciting, fast-paced environment. We encourage our staff to grow professionally and we support that mission with paid professional memberships, tuition reimbursement, and a culture of awesomeness!
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate and develop proposals in response to RFQ’s / RFP’s.
- Develop standard and custom collateral materials for marketing and proposal efforts, including SOQ’s, SF 330’s, project descriptions, resumes, proposal contents, etc.
- Organize and maintain marketing resources / materials and update company collateral materials, as needed.
- Develop presentation materials for project-specific interviews and speaking engagements.
- Conduct research on upcoming RFP / RFQ / SOQ announcements, prospective clients, project opportunities, and articles of interest to our firm and our clients.
- Obtain / coordinate project and employee photography for use in marketing efforts.
- Update and maintain EEI project database and other CRM systems, including media contacts for local, regional, and national markets.
- Assist in researching and executing targeted marketing programs and prospect information.
- Other duties as assigned.