As a leader for BASF, you are expected to...
Play a key role in creating value for the company through people. Our top candidate will be expected to enable greater personal success among our employees through quality people development, coaching, and performance management. Leaders at BASF are role models to help employees develop the competencies needed to implement BASF's strategy. Our expectation is that leaders will coach and develop team members to reach their full potential, and support relevant development assignments, opportunities and moves while motivating and challenging employees to drive high performance. Our leaders must be committed to "hiring the best" internally and externally at the same time they are creating an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity. Finally, a leader at BASF must establish and support our safety culture in which all accidents are preventable.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You...
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of business experience
- 7+ years of experience with staff development
- Experience in leadership and talent development
- Interpersonal competencies appropriate for motivation and coaching of interns and professional development participants
- Supervisory experience leading direct reports
- Agricultural industry experience