Americas – Corporate Communications & Marketing
The Mizuho Americas Corporate Communications & Marketing team plays a critical role in managing the brand's reputation and is consistently relied upon to promote the business to internal and external stakeholders. The team is comprised of industry leading experts, who regularly deliver high impact results for the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience analyzing marketing data and pulling insights to optimize current campaign performance and inform future campaigns. In this role, you will be the analytical and optimization expert for driving improvements for paid social and search media. You will partner with campaign managers, vendors and internal teams to assess, optimize and plan marketing performance that adds significant business value. You must be able to present findings in a clear, concise way to highlight campaign successes and key learnings across all levels of the organization.
This is a newly created position, which has been established to provide analytical expertise that drives campaign/content development and performance. Since this is a new role, you must be comfortable working in a flexible environment and establishing new processes to meet team needs.
- Identify patterns and trends in our target audiences' behavior to inform recommendations to drive conversion and ROI
- Measure against benchmarks and provide optimization recommendations to Social Media and Digital marketing leads
- Analyze creative performance following A/B tests and provide guidance to the in-house design team or agencies on future collateral
- Support other marketing projects, such as paid media campaigns, intranet/internet site management, SEM/SEO and email
- Liaise with business on integration with CRM platforms and determine how best to use data to achieve marketing objectives
Data Analysis & Reporting
- Collaborate with Digital and Social Media marketing leads to plan, track and report on the performance of all paid digital and social paid activities
- Prepare ad-hoc reports to highlight marketing activities and campaign performance, as requested by business partners
- Design, build and support usage of reports and dashboards to convey performance to business partners
- Build and maintain reporting and analytical processes to gauge effectiveness and provide actionable insights on all digital communications and marketing initiatives
- Set campaign benchmarks based on past performance and industry standards
- Vet and onboard any third-party tools or vendors needed for digital/social media monitoring in collaboration with Digital and Social Media marketing leads
- Partner with internal teams within Mizuho to understand data sources and consult on best practices for data management
- 3 – 5 years of related experience, such as at a digital agency or managing analytics in-house on a marketing or sales team
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications field. Quantitative science a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform required
- Proficiency with social marketing and listening tools, such as Facebook Business Manager, Percolate, Radian6 or NetBase
- Ability to think beyond raw data to understand the underlying business context and sense business opportunities hidden in data
- Experience measuring PPC (Pay Per Click), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL and common open source or commercial databases
- Familiar with CRM platforms
- Knowledgeable on the latest marketing trends
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter with out-of-the box problem solving skills who can independently drive results
- Eligible to work in the US
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.