| ||Operates under general supervision to develop and implement marketing campaigns, collateral, and programs to achieve sales objectives. Leads and manages projects. Supports on-going marketing programs and serves as an internal subject matter expert in the marketing area. |
1. Leads the strategy, development, execution, and deployment of campaigns for one or more areas in marketing, such as internet marketing, direct, B2B, publications, promotional materials, brochures, etc., and manages marketing projects to include planning, risk assessment, budget and status reporting.
2. Contributes to the strategic planning and implementation of national and local marketing initiatives.
3. Plans, creates, and/or produces marketing communication materials to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives. May facilitate marketing collateral development from concept to production by participating in planning, researching, and preparing written copy content for marketing campaigns that leverages a wide range of media. May facilitate discussions with product/brand owners to define audience and create compelling copy. May contact internal and external sources to develop copy content and materials to represent the products, services, brands, and/or organization to customers and prospects. May apply various communication strategies to create an impression, raise awareness, and encourage a preference and response by the target audience for the organization.
4. Consults with internal/external organizations to develop and implement marketing plans.
5. Collaborates with management, as well as internal and external business partners, to support ongoing marketing programs.
6. Serves as internal subject matter expert (SME) in assigned marketing area(s), such as brand, B2B, etc.
7. May develop and distribute reports for tracking marketing surveys, performance, etc.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field and 3+ years of marketing experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Master's degree preferred
3. Knowledge of marketing principles, methods, and practices
4. Strong business writing skills
5. Strong public speaking and presentation skills
6. Computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
7. Project management skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
o Sit, stand and walk
o Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
o Speak and hear
o Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
o Lift or move up to 10lbs
o Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
o Low to moderate
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.