The American Association of Endodontists (AAE) is dedicated to excellence in the art and science of endodontics and to the highest standard of patient care. The Association inspires its members to pursue professional advancement and personal fulfillment through education, research, advocacy, leadership, communication, and service.
Due to department growth, the AAE is currently seeking a Marketing & Production Specialist to join our team. This is a key role that participates in the development of marketing plans and oversees the execution of all aspects of the plans.
- Owning, managing and improving routing and production workflows.
- Questioning plan recommendations and offering fresh ideas for improvement.
- Assessing project requirements and timing to maintain production schedules.
- Working to support the needs and goals of all association departments.
- Thinking analytically, offering solutions and reporting on issues as they arise.
- Achieving the highest possible quality through control measures.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Writing promotional copy for direct mail, email and social media.
- Interacting and providing guidance to outside design and print vendors.
- Supporting art production using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Designing, building and scheduling emails using Real Magnet.
- Updating web page content and formatting images using Wordpress.
- Creating and improving reporting presentations using PowerPoint.
- HTML coding using Dreamweaver.
What we offer:
- Collaborative environment that values creative thinking and hard work.
- The chance to make a big impact and be recognized for your contribution.
- Support for professional development.
- Competitive salary with great benefits including health insurance, dental benefits, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
If you are someone that has a passion for marketing, is driven by results, enjoys a team atmosphere and would like to make their mark with an association that is improving the lives of patients, we’d like to speak to you about the AAE and this outstanding opportunity!