Are you passionate about content creation and brand storytelling?
The Agnes Irwin School has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Specialist to create, capture, and distribute compelling content across brand platforms: website (external and internal), social media, e-newsletters, magazines, white papers, collateral, advertising and external media outreach. The Marketing & Communications Specialist will help share the Agnes Irwin story and showcase its leadership position in all girls’ education.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
• Identify, research, and write stories for weekly e-newsletter, school magazine, website, and blog
• Primary in-house photographer, capturing images of classroom projects, school events, community initiatives, and maintaining photo asset library
• Contribute to the social media strategy and primary publisher for the School’s social media channels; including posting, monitoring, training, analysis, and reporting
• Provide marketing and communications support for key School initiatives as assigned, such as Admissions, Center for the Advancement of Girls, Development, and Athletics
• Support media relations efforts
• Undergraduate degree (marketing, communications, journalism, social media or related field) or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum one to two (1-2) years of professional experience with a focus on writing, social media and/or marketing practices in agency, corporate or educational environment
• Experience with digital photography, editing, digital camera equipment
• Solid working knowledge of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
• Excellent writing skills that can incorporate core messaging in a brand-right, relevant way
• Exposure to Web CMS, SEO, Google Analytics and HTML
• Strong capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong capabilities with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Videography and editing skills preferred
• Familiarity with AP Style Guide preferred
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to capture evening or weekend events
Please do not use the NAIS "Apply Now" option, as The Agnes Irwin School only accepts applications submitted through the above referenced link.
Interested candidates must apply using the following link to an online application:
The Agnes Irwin School is actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity plans and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering competitive salary and benefits.